Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"Amazing Americans"

Robert E. Lee and Neil Armstrong, my first two books for Wright/McGraw-Hill’s “Amazing Americans” series, are hot off the press. It’s always exciting for an author to hold and examine a copy of a new work, but these are especially exciting to be because “Amazing Americans,” a biography series for young readers, is one of the most interesting projects I’ve been assigned since backing into my book writing vocation nine years ago. The works are thin -- 32-40 pages each -- so the challenge is to be boil down the research into concise manuscripts. I really loved researching and writing them.

I’ve completed four other biographies for the series (see www.WrightGroup.com) and hope to receive new assignments for round two of the project this summer. Check my author’s Web site, www.danieleltonharmon.com, periodically for the latest publishing information. (And thanks for reading!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home