Wednesday, June 15, 2005

New Mystery E-Books

I've just announced this at my Mysterious Expeditions blog site and thought some of you here might be interested in it, as well. Hornpipe Vintage Publications, my own publishing handle, has a couple of e-book projects in the works which, to me, are very exciting. Launched this week is the Quick Reads From "The Harper Chronicles" series, which offers in e-book format each of the short stories from Volume One of my "Harper" historical mystery series. Check out the details here. These story books are in PDF format for viewing in Adobe Reader. You can read them on your home PC or take them with you on a mobile unit for enjoyment in transit.

The second project, which will go public in July, will be described in a subsequent blog. Please check back here next week. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home